Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

hola~

whoa~
WAN NURUL ZAKIRAH bt. WAN MOHD has finally got her own blog.
haha.
outdated aren't I?
people got two blogs already and I just have one
cool for the 19 year old student
who's busy with assignments and quizzes
still got time to 'layan' blogging mehh
haha.
I always read my friend's blog
and always thinking
"when am I gonna have one??"
uhh, is this what we call peer pressure
ahhaha
but it's a positive thing
to express feelings, the hidden talent and satisfaction
hummm
too new but not too late aite?
2 days to go before final
and I'm busy creating a blog
haha
KIDS NOWADAYS-mak alang
well, I'm missing the CONSPIRATORS
they are my drama team where we present THE MAHSURI CONSPIRACY
I played the Mak Alang character
and we are hardly practising together which made us close
happy, enjoy and stress sometimes
but the result is quite fruitful.heheh
sem 2 is at the end
happy plus sad
haha. indescribable.
humm, 2b group is a great experience for me.
later on I'll post some picture.
HAVE A GREAT DAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment